RALEIGH, NC (PRWEB)
September 13, 2022
Raleigh Digital Summit (formerly Internet Summit) is a two-day, in-person conference featuring marketing industry thought leaders who will present current trends in the marketing industry today. From renowned global leaders – like Crayola, IBM and the Carolina Hurricanes – to local and regional experts, each 30-minute lecture session offers highly curated content formatted as “how-tos”, providing attendees with game-changing strategies and insights. actionable information immediately applicable to their businesses. The conference is open to all levels of marketing personnel, from campus rookies to industry professionals with over 40 years of experience.
For participants looking for tips on honing specific skills, Digital Summit also offers its 4-hour deep dive courses known as Masterclasses. This year, Digital Summit Raleigh will feature several Masterclasses led by leading thought leaders, including:
- “SEO in 2022: Gain More Visibility in Customer Searches,” with Greg Gifford, SearchLab Digital
- “Secrets of the Email Marketing Strategist”, with Jen Capstraw, Women of Email
- “Data Analytics Masterclass,” with Janet Driscoll Miller, Marketing Mojo
Digital Summit Raleigh will feature speaker sessions from leading brands including:
- “How to Use Influencers and UGC to Step Up Your Organic Content Game,” presented by Kate Loffio, Crayola
- “6 Steps to Creating and Executing an Epic ABM Strategy,” presented by Dawn Farrell, IBM
- “How to Build Community with 1:1 Interactions (and Boost Your Engagement in the Process)” presented by Matt Sutor, Carolina Hurricanes
- “Artful Community Engagement: Three Ways to Develop Fail-Proof Participatory Campaigns”, presented by Karlie Justus Marlowe, North Carolina Museum of Art
- “But, I’m Not Creative: How to Combat Impostor Syndrome, Perfectionism, and Holding the Door” presented by Kyle Fox, Duke University
- “Writing for the Reader: The Secrets of People-Centric Content,” presented by Alennah Curran, 3M
- “2022 B2B Trends for the Contrarian Marketer”, presented by Ty Heath, LinkedIn
Other notable presentations at the Digital Summit Raleigh include:
- “Migrating to GA4: How to Prepare Now for the Mandatory Transition”, presented by Janet Driscoll Miller, Marketing Mojo
- “15 Social Media Lessons It Took 15 Years to Learn, with 15 Takeaways for Today,” presented by Jim Tobin, Ignite Social Media
- “Unboxing Your Digital Commerce Strategy: 5 Imperatives to Win in Digital Commerce Marketplaces,” presented by Sharon Harris, Ascential Digital Commerce
- “The World’s Largest SEO Audit: Transformative Strategies to Sustain Your Success”, presented by Matthew Capala, Alphametic
- “Successfully Integrating TikTok into Your Influencer Marketing Strategy”, presented by Danielle Wiley, Sway Group
- “Demystifying the Metaverse: Future-Proofing Your Marketing Plans, Now DeLorean Free”, presented by Joe Cox, The Pop-Marketer
The Digital Summit Raleigh keynote speaker will be Ann Handley, digital and content marketing expert, Wall Street Journal best-selling author and MarketingProfs chief content officer. Immediately following the keynote, Handley will host a meet and greet session from 2:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. on Monday, September 19.
To allow attendees to share insights and ideas after the sessions, Digital Summit Raleigh will also offer several networking opportunities, including coffee breaks, catered lunches, and participation in the Digital Summit community program. Focused on pre-event connections, the community program pairs fellow attendees for an opportunity to connect with peers who have similar goals, industries, broad interests, and other factors in common. Registered participants will receive an email explaining how to participate.
The Digital Summit Series includes an extensive network of exceptional sponsors who attend every Digital Summit conference onsite, delivering innovative products and services for branding, merchandising, email marketing and SEO, automation of marketing and advertising, digital communications, digital experiences and measurement, among others. . Digital Summit Raleigh sponsors include Pantheon, GoDaddy Pro, Sitecore, Constant Contact, iContact, Optimizely, TeraLeap, Laire, Base Search Marketing, Illumin powered by AcuityAds, SwagChimp, RTP SEO, the American Marketing Association Triangle, WUNC North Carolina Public Radio and devIT.
For a complete list of speakers, presentation topics and sponsors, visit:
Digital Summit Raleigh will take place from Monday September 19, 2022 to Tuesday September 20, 2022.
Raleigh Convention Center
500 South Salisbury Street, Raleigh, NC, 27601 | (919) 996-8500
To buy passes, go to:https://raleigh.digitalsummit.com/tickets/
About the Numerical Vertex Series
The Digital Summit Series is “Where Marketers Stay on Top of Their Game”. Since 2008, the annual national conference series has been held in 18 U.S. cities and offers highly curated and engaging content on the latest and most relevant marketing topics – including email marketing, managing content, digital advertising, lead generation, social media, search engine optimization (SEO), analytics and more – presented by speakers from many of the most creative companies and innovative brands. Each two-day Digital Summit features working sessions in the form of educational “how to” talks that cover a specific topic to provide marketers with practical and actionable tactics that can be immediately applied to their own efforts. Produced by Naylor Association Solutions, a leading provider of innovative tools and services for associations that boost member engagement and increase non-dues revenue, Digital Summit Series attracts more than 15,000 marketing professionals to all levels of experience looking to further their professional and career development. networking in the ever-changing and evolving digital ecosystem for marketing communications. For more information, visit https://digitalsummit.com/ and follow Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, instagram and Youtube.
Share the article on social networks or by e-mail: